Skip to content
- Humidifiers: It's more than comfort.
- Unhumidified heated air not only makes it uncomfortable for yourself, causing nose, throat and skin discomfort, it also dries out the wood in your home. This causes shrinking of the wood framing around doors and windows.
- Why use UV light ?
- Air circulating in the ductwork of an average home or office can be concentrated with contaminants including molds, bacteria, yeasts, dust mites and viruses. There are two primary benefits to using UV light.
- Air cleaners: Do you know what’s in your home’s air?
- Most of us spend approximately 90% of our time indoors. The quality of our indoor air is more of a concern today. Most of the pollutant particles in the air are so small that we cannot see them.